Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vikes Stadium

For the record, i've disliked Brett Favre since last off season.  He's a packer.  I do not endorse a new stadium until he is gone.  ok.

I think public funding should be used for a new Vikings.  I wrote an entire paper on this last year and all the arrows point to building a new stadium.  The Dome, even though it's so sweet, is holding the Vikings back.  They are forfeiting so much money because the Dome can't provide for them.  Plus the Vikings are a huge asset to Minnesota, bringing jobs and revenue to more than just the Vikings (look at sports bars on Sundays.  They benefit from the Vikes).

My answer is not effected by how crappy they're doing.  They are very important to Minnesota.

If i was a tax payer I would want my money to go to a stadium.  And education.  But mostly a stadium. 

If the Vikes left I would be sooooo angry and livid, along with 97% of the Minnesota population.  It would be so dumb for the government to not try and keep one of it's biggest assets.  Would this make me think differently about stadium funding?  yes.  It shows that even though a majority may want something, a minority that complains gets what they wants.  It's all very political haha.  Just build a freckin' stadium.  Not that hard

and seriously who the heck were they calling?  Everyone I've ever talked to said that they'd support a new Vikings stadium.  Absolutley ridiculous stats on the Star Tribune's part.  

Kareem keeps trying to turn off my computer.  Whatever I'll probably end up turning his off lol.
What's the difference between Kareem and Darelle Revis?  Revis can defend a receiver.
Wanna hear a joke?  Kareem's D-Back abilities
Why is Kareem's hair so messy?  He can't get a pick

No comments:

Post a Comment