Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa's Nice List/Team Project Reflection

If you haven't purchased one yet, I recommend you buy "Bored With Sleighbells" by Derek Sprang and the Mistletoes.  The first song on it is called "Santa's Nice List" by Jordan Alamat and Jacob Ruff, and it is the hottest track to hit Irondale ever.  I make a ridiculous amount of Harry Potter references and it's kind of nerdy but it flows so it's all good.  They are 5 dollars.  The rest of the songs are classic christmas song covers, performed by Derek Sprang and friends, and they will bring a tear to your eye.  So keep that in mind...

This project was very easy.  I feel like I deserve an A because I put my heart and soul into this, and I think you'll enjoy my presentation.  And there weren't any typos and i answered all the questions, which is typical protocol for an A.  I could improve on how it looks though because I was kind of rushed with animations and such.  I'm wondering what were going to do for the next 6 weeks because I felt like this was the high point of the semester.  But i believe in you Ms. N!!  I am fine with whatever we have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment